Gift your loving brother a beautifully crafted rakhi by a sister who might not see the light of a the sun but definitely feel the happiness you pass on.
- 100% made by Blind Women of NAB India Centre for Blind Women & Disability Studies
- The blind women, dejected by the society and in much need of empowerment, are trained to use colourful quilling papers coverting them into attractive shapes and designs.
- In order to carry out the process, the blind women are seated with multiple boxes containing distinguished colors of quilling papers in each of it. This is done to help them sequensing the right color combination for the product.
- The attached doris are also woven by them and later pasted.
- Additional decoration is then done by miniscule sighted help.
- The designer multiourpose boxes are made up of recycled newspaper strips. The newspapers are first rolled into thin strips, followed by coloring the strips and then carving them into the desired color cordinated shapes. The boxes are sturdy and used as a gift box or storage box.
- The rakhis are wrapped on handmade colored braille dotted paper. The Roli Chawal comes in a handmade envelope made up of braille dotted paper.
- There could be slight variation in colour due to difference in screen resolution
- Understanding the fact that, the products are made by blind women, there could be slight variation in color sequences. We appreciate your consideration.
About this product:
Material Used: Quilling paper, stone studs, dori, Newspaper
In the package: 4 FloralRakhis + Designer box + Roli chawal
Note: The products are non refundable and non returnable.