About this product:
Material Used: Newspaper, designer jute flower
- 100% made by Blind Women of NAB India Centre for Blind Women & Disability Studies
- The blind women, forgotten by society and hidden in their homes are in much need of empowerment. Your purchase contributes greatly. Congratulations!
- The designer multi-purpose boxes are made up of recycled newspaper strips. The newspapers are first rolled into thin strips, followed by colouring the strips and then carving them into the desired color coordinated shapes. The boxes are sturdy and used as a gift box or storage box.
- Additional decoration is then done with minuscule sighted help.
- All materials used is eco-friendly and recyclable.
- There could be slight variation in colour due to difference in screen resolution
- Understanding the fact that, each product is handmade exclusively, there could be slight variation in two similar pieces.
Note: The products are non refundable and non returnable.
Multi-purpose box with jute flower