About this product:
Material Used: Clay product, Zari Doris, Plain Doris
Dimension: Depth 1.2 inches x Diameter 2.5 inches x Height 3 inches
In the package: 1 Designer Tea light holder.
- 100% made by Blind Women of NAB India Centre for Blind Women & Disability Studies
- The blind women, forgotten by society and hidden in their homes are in much need of empowerment. Your purchase contributes greatly. Congratulations!
- They are trained to paste colourful zari doris, converting the raw earthen lamps into an attractive decorative product.
- In order to carry out the process, the blind women are seated with multiple boxes containing distinguished colors of doris in each of them. This is done to help them sequence the right color combination for the product.
- Additional decoration is then done with minuscule sighted help.
- All the products are made by our team comprising of PwDs such as orthopedically handicapped, epileptic, living in small communities across Delhi NCR. They are empowered and trained by NAB India Centre for Blind Women and Disabilities Studies to enable them to sustain their income generation during and post-pandemic.
- The maximum materials used are eco-friendly
- There could be a slight variation in colour due to differences in screen resolution.
- Understanding the fact that, each product is handmade exclusively, there could be slight variation in two similar pieces.
Note: The products are non-refundable and non-returnable.
Tea Light Stand - Pink and Golden Zari Dori PG02