About this product:
Material Used: Recycled Newspaper, Quilling paper, wooden beads
In the package: 1 Charm hanging.
- 100% made by Blind Women of NAB India Centre for Blind Women & Disability Studies
- The blind women, forgotten by society and hidden in their homes are in much need of empowerment. Your purchase contributes greatly. Congratulations!
- They are trained to roll the newspapers in straws and then giving it desired shape. The women have the potential to make 120 straws in just 60 mins.
- These straws are then given different shapes like circle, square, oval or any other as per the sample design using adhesive. They have to keep a track of the number of straws used to maintain the shape and size every time.
- Additional decoration is then done with minuscule sighted help.
- All the products are made by our team comprising of PwDs such as orthopedically handicapped, epileptic, living in small communities across Delhi NCR. They are empowered and trained by NAB India Centre for Blind Women and Disabilities Studies to enable them to sustain their income generation during and post-pandemic.
- The maximum materials used are eco-friendly
- There could be a slight variation in colour due to differences in screen resolution.
- Understanding the fact that, each product is handmade exclusively, there could be slight variation in two similar pieces.
Note: The products are non-refundable and non-returnable.