About this product:
Material Used: Newspaper, quilling paper, stone studs
- 100% made by Blind Women of NAB India Centre for Blind Women & Disability Studies
- The blind women, forgotten by society and hidden in their homes are in much need of empowerment. Your purchase contributes greatly. Congratulations!
- They are trained to use colourful quilling papers converting them into attractive shapes and designs.
- In order to carry out the process, the blind women are seated with multiple boxes containing distinguished colours of quilling papers in each of them. This is done to help them sequence the right colour combination for the product.
- Additional decoration is then done with minuscule sighted help.
- The designer multi-purpose boxes are made up of recycled newspaper strips. The newspapers are first rolled into thin strips, followed by colouring the strips and then carving them into the desired color coordinated shapes. The boxes are sturdy and used as a gift box or storage box.
- All material used is eco-friendly and recyclable.
- There culd be slight variation in colour due to difference in screen resolution
- Understanding the fact that, each prduct is handmade exclusively, there could be slight variation in two similar pieces.
Note: The products are non refundable and non returnable.